2017 Top LGBTQ Podcasts #Top2017Podcasts
1. Here For It - Colorful commentary on LGBT health and wellness with sex specialist @TheeSupaman and culture blogger @RonaldMatters, Wednesdays on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud, and Google Play.
2. Dear Queer - Comedian and filmmaker Robin Cloud sits down with a talented member and/or ally of the Queer community to tackle listeners' questions on topics ranging from sex, relationships, money, work and well... the struggle in general. Need advice from the best friends you wish you had? Send us your toughest, most embarrassing questions by emailing DearQueerRadio@gmail.com
3. #SafeWordSociety - #SafeWordSociety is a podcast about the nuances of living, loving & thriving in NYC as #QTPOC. Creator & host, Kristen McCallum and co-host Lamika Young, use interviews & discussions with thought leaders, influencers and everyday people to navigate the authenticity of identity. Their mission is to create a safe space for versatility and self-definition while uplifting the stories of those that aren't often heard.
4. Queer WOC - Welcome to "QueerWOC: The Podcast". Join Money and Nikeeta, two Black Queer Troublemakers, on this biweekly podcast celebrating our lives, loves, and laughs. QueerWOC is a space for queer women of color rooted in reimagining healing and community.
5. We Want the Airwaves - Nia King's trying to figure out if her dream of making a living as an art activist is beyond reach. In this podcast, she seeks advice from other political queer artists, trans artists, and artists of color who seem to have figured out how to make art and make rent without compromising their values.