2017 Top Blerd Podcasts #Top2017Podcasts
1. Black & Read - Black and Read is a biweekly book club podcast hosted by Terry Brown. Each episode Terry and a guest will discuss a work of literature from the unique perspectives of black people in America.
2. Fanbros - The Fan Bros Show are the Multicultural Maestros. Fan Bros discusses the week in pop culture and geek, while keeping an ear to the street for the topics and controversies that affect the world of fandom--all from the perspective of people of color. Show hosts DJ BenHaMeen and Tatiana King Jones serve as the cultural guides for this unique show, along with a revolving cast of guests that run the gamut of industries--from music and politics, to comics, movies, television and tech. FanBros is a member of the LoudSpeakers Network
3. Nerd of Prey - Meet Shannon, CG, Lauren, and Mel. Come hang out with four Black women who are bonded by nerd culture as they discuss all things comics, games, movies, and television. Biweekly podcast.
4. Black Girl Nerds - Black Girl Nerds is an online community devoted to promoting nerdiness among Black women & people of color.
5. Planet Blerdom - Planet Blerdom is a podcast composed of blerds, bonded by comic book fandom, anime, gaming, music, movies, sci-fi, and everything in between! Our hope is that this podcast will reach and touch the hearts of people who may feel like outcasts because of their choice of interests and that Planet Blerdom will become their home.