2017 Top Storytelling Podcasts #Top2017Podcasts
1. You Had Me At Black - Where Black Millennials tell the stories you won't see on TV.
2. Snap Judgement - Snap Judgment (Storytelling, with a BEAT) mixes real stories with killer beats to produce cinematic, dramatic, kick-ass radio. Snap’s raw, musical brand of storytelling dares listeners to see the world through the eyes of another.
3. We Live Here - A St. Louis-based podcast that keeps it real about race and class .. .for people somewhere on the woke spectrum.
4. The Nod - Luther Vandross ballads. Oil sheen spray. ‘Twice as good.’ What do these things have in common? They are each, in their own way, essential to some facet of the Black experience. In The Nod, a new podcast from Gimlet Media, co-hosts Brittany Luse and Eric Eddings gleefully explore all the beautiful, complicated dimensions of Black life. It is a fun, yet poignant examination of both the biggest moments and most underexplored corners of Black art, media, and culture.
5. Baltimore ~ The Rise of Charm City - A radio show and podcast telling intergenerational stories of place and memory in Baltimore City. Produced in partnership with WEAA 88.9 and AIR's Localore: Finding America project.