#Top2018Podcasts by Whitney #PodcastTop5
This Top 5 was done by Whitney Danielle from @whitneydaniellecoaching at email@example.com
1. Network and Spill - Networking and meeting new people doesn't have to be boring or time-consuming. Network & Spill is a podcast hosted by a military brat, free spirit and travel junkie who has flown free since the year she was born all over the world. I teach, I interview, I meet new people, but most importantly- I spill. Join me for many candid conversations, good times and excellent information and insight.
2. Switch, Pivot or Quit - For girlfriend sitting at her day job thinking, "This Can't Be Life!" Host Ahyiana Angel successfully switched careers from a sports entertainment publicist to a traditionally published author and her insights have been featured by Create & Cultivate, Black Enterprise, The Muse, Levo, Essence magazine and more; so she knows what is required to take your life from where it is to where you want it to be. As the Chief Encourager, Ahyiana shares her tips in addition to interviewing seasoned professional women who provide clarity, practical tactics and help listeners walk away with actionable items for improving their personal and professional lives. This weekly show is for the woman seeking encouragement, inspiration + change in a life filled with demands on who she should be. Candid convo when you're deciding if you need to Switch, Pivot, or Quit™.
3. Black Girl in Om - Welcome to your go-to conversation on all things wellness, self-care and self-love for women of color, hosted by Black Girl In Om Founder Lauren Ash and Art Director Deun Ivory. This show uplifts, affirms, and informs and features a refreshing line-up of guests—including yogis, holistic lifestylists, clean beauty experts, and a plethora of other movers, shakers, and innovators within the wellness and beauty industries. This buzzworthy show speaks directly from women of color to women of color and strives to inspire women around the world.
4. Myleik Teele's Podcast - I am an entrepreneur and currently running curlBOX.com. I share my insights, things I've learned along the way in hopes to teach you the things I had to learn the HARD way!
5. Millenniallov3 - The Award-Winning Podcast, where 3 Black millennials from the South are just trying to figure it all out while slidin thru, givin you that REAL, throwin some shade & prayin that 90's R&B comes back!