Top Comedy Podcasts #Top2018Podcasts
1. Bodega Boys - Desus Nice (@Desusnice) and The Kid Mero (@thekidmero) are the Bodega Boys
2. 85 South Show - Welcome to the 85 South Show - a podcast for people who don't know what a podcast is. Hosted by DC Young Fly, Karlous Miller , and Chico Bean.
3. Why Wont You Date Me - Nicole Byer is single and has been for decades. She’s smart, funny, has a fat ass and loves giving blow jobs. So the question is why is she perpetually single? This podcast is a quest to find that answer.
4. Latinos Out Loud - New to the reVolver Network of podcasts “Latinos Out Loud”-a weekly show with sketch comedians Rachel La Loca, Juan Bago, JFernz and Frank Nibbs that features improv bits, pranks, character segments, guest interviews and more. We are the the voice of Latinos today, and we are just starting to get loud! Get ready to hear a slew of voices, jokes on pop culture, personal and uplifting stories, and more from this group who’s natural chemistry is based on over 15 years of friendship. Packed with positivism and laughter, as well as interviewees who inspire, LOL is here to move Latinos forward, while making them laugh.
5. Unofficial Expert - You think you know-it-all… but you have no idea. Join Sydnee Washington & Marie Faustin as they sit down with comedians and people of the culture to talk about their fields of expertise. Fields like flirting, porn, daddy issues, online dating, cookouts, stalking, sex toys, and Runaway Brides. Sydnee and Marie put their guests’ expertise to the test. Will they be crowned an Unofficial Expert?