Top Art and Culture podcasts #Top2018Podcasts
1. Mostly Lit - Join Alex Reads, Raifa, and Derek Owusu, in their journey to keep up with the millennial experience, while exploring the intersection between literature, wellness and pop-culture. Tune in weekly as they discuss everything that is ‘lit’ in a fun and insightful way!
2. Cestnoir - Join Dani & Matt every 1st and 3rd Monday as they explore Blackness in Music, TV & Film from an NY state of mind.
3. The Come Up Show - The Come Up Show Podcast catches up with some of the biggest names in hip-hop, as well as the most promising up-and-comers, for in-depth interviews.
4. The (art)Scene Podcast - The(art)Scene Podcast is a series of conversations with up & coming artists, gallery owners and art/museum professionals. We’ll cover not only their work, but other facets of their lives and the stories that come with them.
5. Off Book: The Black Theatre Podcast - Go into the world of black theatre artists on this weekly podcast with a theatre journalist, an actress, & a playwright. Drew Shade, Amber Iman, & Donja Love are your hosts and they will certainly be Off-Book.