International podcasts (outside the United States) #Top2018Podcasts
1. The Receipts Podcast - #TheReceiptsPodcast is a fun, honest podcast fronted by three girls who are willing to talk about anything and everything. From relationships to situationships to everyday life experiences, you can expect unadulterated girl talk with no filter.
2. 3 Shots Of Tequila - The #3ShotsOfTequila Podcast is a fun and light hearted podcast about any and everything underneath the sun. From sex and relationships to religion and current affairs. Nothing is off limits. We are just 3 men who tell it as it as...
3. Loose Talk - Your favourite podcast! Discussing Pop culture, dropping knowledge. Loose Talk delves into trending topics happening all around the world discussing Media, Celebrities, Lifestyle, Sex, Sports, Politics, Tech, Religion, Movies and TV, Radio, Music and much more. It is hosted by journalists Osagie Alonge, Steve Dede and Ayomide Tayo.
4. I Said What I said - The Lagos millennial experience, according to FK and Jollz
5. The Big Loop - The Big Loop is a biweekly anthology series from the co-creator of The Black Tapes. Hosted by Paul Bae, each episode is a self-contained narrative exploring the strange, the wonderful, the terrifying, and the heartbreaking. Stories of finite beings in an infinite universe.
6. Le Tchip - Le podcast pop culture noire animé par Mélanie Wanga, Kévi Donat et François Oulac. Un jeudi sur deux.
7. Just The Tip Podcast - ‘Just The Tip’ is a biweekly podcast for those who want more. Join 'The Tip Girl' and her special guests as they go deeper into topics and discussions; because really who wants just the tip. #JTTPOD
8. Chronicles Abroad - Welcome to Chronicles Abroad, a podcast that uses travel to highlight stories of personal growth. We’re just two middle-aged, single, empty nesters who decided to start a podcast about living, working and traveling abroad. Each week we’ll spotlight the stories of courageous world travelers, creative wanderers and digital nomads who share their incredible experiences of the world through their eyes. We provide tips, resource, and hacks for the curious traveler in you! Whether you’re a lover of travel or just someone who is ready for a change, we have something for everyone!
9. Dipsaus - Dipsaus is dé tweewekelijkse podcast voor en door vrouwen van kleur en iedereen die geïnteresseerd is in een ander geluid. Maatschappijkritisch, cultureel geïnteresseerd, politiek betrokken en altijd met een flinke schep humor, originaliteit en diepgewortelde eigenwijsheid. Te beluisteren wanneer je wilt, waar je maar wilt.
10. Over The Bridge Podcast - Hey, meet Bilal, Kwaku, Patrick & Tom. 4 Black & Mixed-Race guys who became friends whilst studying at Cambridge University. Join us as we talk about life before, during and well - after 'The Bridge'. Expect chats about life, and our own experiences.