#Top2018Podcasts by Latinx
1. Latinos Who Lunch - Latinos Who Lunch is a podcast with FavyFav and Babelito. Join them as they engage in conversations about everything from pop culture to art and identity politics.
2. Food Heaven Show - Registered Dietitians and BFFs. Healthy cooking and other lovely things. Join Wendy and Jess as they work towards making this world a healthier place, one meal at a time.
3. Bitter Brown Femmes - Two Bitter Brown Femmes aim to dismantle -isms while running their mouths. Coming at you with critique and commentary of social justice, pop culture, and Latinx/Xicanx issues/cultura from a comedic lens.
4. Chats With Cat - Cat Lantigua is a writer and activist committed to empowering women and enabling millennial greatness. Through her blog, she candidly expresses her mind on social issues and also publishes inspiring interviews with some of the worlds most promising young women. Now-Cat is providing an honest peek into her journey of manifesting a fulfilling and purposeful life in hopes of inspiring her fellow millennials to embark on their own course of self-exploration. She discusses topics related culture, relationships, self-improvement, and everything in between!
5. Songmess - El podcast ultra hipster.