#Top2018Podcasts by @Amigaprenuer #PodcastTop5
This list was done by the @Amigaprenuer podcast
1. Good Curves - The Good Curves is a community where all women are embraced and celebrated. We are on a mission to tell the stories that need to be told so that no woman is ever alone in her struggles again. Our host, Cari Li, is an Energy and Fitness Coach who is passionate about helping women attain health and strength to step into their full power. She brings on women from diverse backgrounds with the intention to build strength for women so they may progress together.
2. Super Mamas - Super Mamás is a Podcast, an event series and an online community that connects, and empowers women through their mamáhood journey. Join sisters Bricia and Paulina every week as they share their stories with friends, experts and each other.
3. Therapy For Black Girls - The Therapy for Black Girls Podcast is a weekly chat about all things mental health, personal development, and all the small decisions we can make to become the best possible versions of ourselves. Join your host, Dr. Joy Harden Bradford, a licensed Psychologist as she offers practical tips and strategies to improve your mental health, pulls back the curtain on what happens in therapy sessions, and answers your listener questions.
4. Dique! - Episode: A Fall From Grace: My Story Part 1 & 2 - I am back from my Hiatus ready to deliver some shows! As most of you know, my interview with @dreamsindrive practically catapulted my podcast. However, I never told my story of my hellish 2015-2018 year(s).
5. Hey, Girl - Episode: Erika & Carlos on Coming Together - Alex sits down with Erika & Carlos to discuss falling apart, reconnecting in love, and coming back together.