#Top2018Podcasts by @HereForItPod #PodcastTop5
This list was done by @HereForITPod
1. Busy Being Black - Busy Being Black with Josh Rivers is the podcast exploring how we live in the fullness of our queer Black lives.
2. The Outline Podcast - Comedic Blogger and Photographer, Kevin Dwayne provides a weekly discussion of what's trending in pop culture, LGBT Culture, and a piece of encouragement for everyone.
3. Black, Trans, & Beautiful - Black, Trans, & Beautiful is a podcast from the Transwoman of Color Perspective.
4. Common Sense Podcast - Antonia and Patrick are dynamic early career teachers dedicated to having unfiltered conversations about the state of the American education system and the highs and lows of being classroom teachers.
5. HIM. - A Weekly Podcast hosted by four black gay men Stevie, Malik, Erin & Trey discussing their lives, love life, what affects them & the LGBTQIA Community, against the backdrop of New York City.