#Top2018Podcasts by LGBTQIA
1. The Read - Join bloggers Kid Fury and Crissle for their weekly podcast covering hip-hop and pop culture's most trying stars. Throwing shade and spilling tea with a flippant and humorous attitude, no star is safe from Fury and Crissle unless their name is Beyoncé. (Or Blue Ivy.) As transplants to New York City (Kid Fury from Miami and Crissle from Oklahoma City), The Read also serves as an on-air therapy session for two friends trying to adjust to life (and rats) in the big city.
2. Still Processing - Wesley Morris and Jenna Wortham are working it out.
3. Grizzly Kiki - Ours is a podcast that is meant to serve the drag and nightlife community by capturing the artists’ voices and making them available to the public. Grizzly Kiki is a program for drag enthusiasts, Drag Artists, and everyone in between. Listen and Join the Party!!
4. Strange Fruit - Jaison Gardner and Dr. Kaila Story talk race, gender, and LGBTQ issues, from politics to pop culture.
5. Here For It Pod - Colorful commentary on LGBT health & wellness w/ sex specialist @TheeSupaman & culture blogger @RonaldMatters
6. Purple Painties (Stitcher premium) - A new erotic fiction podcast created by New York Times Best Selling Author Zane. On the outside Maddox, Loren and Stephanie go against the grain when it comes to sex. But as relationships shift and physical needs change, can they keep up with the facade? Follow them on their journey as they navigate their professional and personal lives. The sun isn’t the only thing hot in Atlanta...
7. Him Podcast - A Weekly Podcast hosted by four black gay men Stevie, Malik, Erin & Trey discussing their lives, love life, what affects them & the LGBTQIA Community, against the backdrop of New York City.
8. The Eat Pray Thot Podcast - Every week, The Eat Pray Thot Podcast will interview a special guest to discuss all the things that matter like career goals, religion, your mama's mac n cheese, relationships and the greatness that is DICK! Hosted by Savoy Jefferson also known as The Baddest (not to be confused with one & only Trina), The Eat Pray Thot Podcast is best described as Iyanla Vanzant meets Lil Kim as it is both thought provoking as well as raw!
9. Inner Hoe Uprising - A smart & funny weekly audio series about sex, love, and dating from 4 black feminist 20 somethings living in NYC.
10. Marsha's Plate: Black Trans Talk - A Black trans Podcast. #MarshasPlate is a lively podcast where three friends come together every Thursday to share opinions and perspectives through a black trans folk's lens. Hosted By Diamond Stylz, Mia Mix, and Zee. All Houston-based digital strategists, black feminists, civil right advocates, and trans people of color -