#Top2018Podcasts by #TheReceiptsPodcast @Ghanasfinestx, @Tolly_T & @Milenasanchezx
This Top 5 was done by #TheReceiptsPodcast -
Ghana's Finest Twitter: @Ghanasfinestx Instagram: @Ghanas_Finest
Tolly Twitter: @Tolly_T Instagram: @Tolly_T
Milena Sanchez Twitter: @Milenasanchezx Instagram: @milenasanchezx G
1. Off the Cuff - 'A good honest conversation never hurt anyone' FOLS FOREVER & MR VANS tackle all of the topics of the day with unfiltered commentary on music, entertainment, politics and popular culture. Get involved in the conversation as we sit down with some of London's most interesting characters.
2. #Halfcast - A new weekly podcast series with Myself (ChuckieOnline) and Poet talking about any and everything. Basically a counseling session.
3. Bad Ass Mums - Badass Mums The Podcast is an honest, fun and informative Podcast hosted by 4 Mums who work in the Media industry. We share our journey's of motherhood and discuss all the things you may face from finding out you're pregnant, dealing with stretch marks to running with a buggy. This Podcast is for all the Mums who are single, working, expecting, young or new, plus dads can listen of course!
4. Laid Bare - For the sex positive and opinionated! Get LAID with @Oloni, @ScottyUnfamous and @ShaniJamilah who discuss sex and relationships. #LaidBarePodcast
5. Black Gals Livin Podcast - Two black girls from London and Essex chatting about mental health, pop culture and random shenanigans. Hosted by Vic and Jas.