#Top2018Podcasts by Women
1. By The Book - By The Book is half reality show, half self-help podcast, and one wild social experiment. Join comedian Jolenta Greenberg and her skeptical friend Kristen Meinzer as they live by the rules of a different self-help book each episode to figure out which ones might actually be life changing.
2. Call Your Girlfriend - A podcast for long distance besties everywhere. Co-hosted by BFFs Ann Friedman and Aminatou Sow.
3. Yes, Girl! - At Black Girl Magic headquarters, senior editors Cori Murray (@corimurray), Charli Penn (@ManWifeDog) and Yolanda Sangweni (@YoliZama) host ESSENCE’s podcast Yes, Girl! Every episode features interviews with celebrities, politicos, and influencers—plus unfiltered “Tea for the Week” discussions on pop culture, love and relationships, race, news and business. Basically, uplifting everybody who’s taking Black culture a little higher.
4. Tea With Queen and J - Queen and J. are two funny womanist race nerds from the Bronx talking liberation, politics and pop culture over tea! Dismantling white supremacist patriarchal capitalism one episode at a time. New episode drops every Tuesday! Drink up!
5. Thirst Aid Kit - Lust is a feeling. Thirst is the performance of that feeling. Join Bim Adewunmi and Nichole Perkins as they explore the public ways women express their desire, particularly in this moment when we are all asking more pointed questions about Hollywood, representation, and opportunity. Examine why we desire who we desire through conversation, original fanfic, and fantasies that take us by surprise...like a lion would a gazelle.
6. Whoreible Decisions - Hosts Mandii B & WeezyWTF sit down and discuss with an array of guests such as: Couples, Doctors, Pornstars, Doms, Subs, Activists, Celebs, and more about their sex lives and craziest kinks!!!
7. Truth’s Table - “Midwives of culture for grace and truth.” Welcome to Truth’s Table with Michelle Higgins, Christina Edmondson, and Ekemini Uwan. We are Black Christian women who love truth and seek it out wherever it leads us. We will share our perspectives on race, politics, gender, current events, and pop culture that are filtered through our Christian faith. So pull up a chair and have a seat at the table with us.
8.Crime In Color - Your weekly look at people of color in true crime hosted by Keyerra. I'm not only telling stories but also bringing light to cases. This podcast isn't only about murderers/serial killers, but it's also about victims, survivors who were able to make it through a terrible life changing event or the wrongfully convicted who had their lives ruined. All of these are important and I want to tell their stories.
9. Woman Evolve with Sarah Jakes Roberts - Join Sarah Jakes Roberts as she shares her take on the week's top stories in news and entertainment
10. Gettin Grown - Keia and Jade are two happy and hard working (Blackity) Black Women who are just trying to learn how to adult, for real. Join us each week for Kitchen TableTalk, Petty Peeves and Lessons in Black Women Self Care, as we try to figure out life as 30-somethings.